Easton and Phillipsburg Heating Services
Keep warm and comfortable with expert Easton and Phillipsburg heating services from AmeriServe. Call the experts at (610)258-2591 today for an estimate. Click here for access to deals and coupons to save on your next call.
Each winter you rely on your heater to keep your family warm. Make sure it’s working efficiently so that you are not left in the cold with an unexpected repair. AmeriServe offers comprehensive heating repair, installation and maintenance for your heater or boiler.
Click here to see what other homeowners in the Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ area are saying about us.
Common Heater Repairs
If there was ever an upside to needing heater repair, it’s the fact that signs of a potential heater failure can be easy to spot. Strange noises, lack of heat, a rising heat bill or inconsistent heating are all signs you may need repair. Some common heater repairs we see include:
- Air filter issues – Keeping your air filter clean is imperative to running an efficient heater. Dirty or clogged filters can cause serious problems.
- Broken or malfunctioning thermostat – If your heater is turning off or not heating properly, you may be experiencing thermostat issues.
- Mechanical problems – The mechanical components in your heater can wear out. Things like motors and belts malfunctioning can cause serious issues with your heater.
The best way to prevent unexpected heater repairs is to stay ahead of the game. With regular repairs and inspections you can stay on top of your heaters needs.
How to Save Money on Heating Costs
Every homeowner’s goal is to save money. This is particularly true when it comes to your heater. There are several things you can do to save money on heating costs in your home. Try these tricks and tips and see how much you can save:
- Invest in annual maintenance to make sure everything is working efficiently.
- Make sure your air filters are cleaned or changed at least twice per year.
- Clean your air ducts regularly.
- If your heater is needing frequent repairs or costing you more to run, it may be time for a replacement. A more efficient unit will cost less to run.
Hire a Professional for Heater or Boiler Installations
When installing a new heater or boiler, there are fragile components, and the danger of working around combustible fumes and fuels. Hiring an experienced professional is definitely the better option. A professional can make sure all the components are working correctly and cohesively. They will take into account your ductwork and registers and will observe all the latest building and safety codes. When it comes to installing your new heater or boiler, a professional can make the job go by like a breeze.
Call AmeriServe Today
If you need professional heating or boiler repair, maintenance or installation, call the experts at AmeriServe. Dial (610)258-2591 and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members today.